Monday 10 October 2016

Hiring Actors

For my production this year, I had originally planned to hire actors from a website online called StarNow. However, after looking into the website I'm come to realise that you need to be 18 years old to apply to hire actors, which is obviously a problem for me as I'm not 18 years old. Below is a link to the terms and conditions from the website along with a picture that states the requirement of being 18.

                                       http://www.starnow.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/

Obviously this is an issue for me and has set me back slightly. To get past this, I'm going to start speaking to people I know about possibly acting for me. I will do another post later on as an update on who will be featuring in my production.

No comments:

Post a Comment