Sunday 2 October 2016

Reflective Blog Entry

Last week went well and I made a lot of progress, however there are some things that didn't go so well. The update I posted on my film plot was a good thing to get done as it meant I now have a full understanding of what will happen in my film. It meant I could move on and begin a storyboard that didn't go so well. I did it was a lack of detail and description so it is just a very very rough version of a storyboard. I'm not going to remove it from my blog as it is good to look back on and compare when I eventually get my proper storyboard done. As you can see from the reflective comment on my storyboard, I'm going to improve it greatly by making a new one with actual locations and characters and camera angles.
For this week, I'm planning on improving some of the secondary research I've done and perhaps doing some more in greater depth. After that, I'm going to begin developing some characters for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment