Thursday 29 September 2016

Rough StoryBoard

Now that my film plot is fully updated and I've decided what will happen, I decided to create a rough storyboard to the six main parts of the film. Due to my lack of drawing ability, the pictures on the storyboard are very simple and just stick men. However I think this works as it is only a rough start to the storyboard. I hope to improve this in time and replace the drawings with actual pictures of what will happen with real locations.

Scene 1: Clare is lonely and vulnerable, looking for anyone to connect with.
Scene 2: Clare meets someone online called Tom, and she instantly feels loved and needed by him.
Scene 3: After days of talking she agrees to meet up with him, She is very excited.
Scene 4: Clare goes to meet up with who she thinks is Tom, but someone else emerges with a knife and stabs her.
Scene 5: Clare is laying dead on the floor when Tom actually appears from the forest and finds her.
Scene 6: The police arrive at Clare's house to break the news to her Mum. 

Reflective Comment:
This was a very basic storyboard and is no where the final piece of storyboard work I will do. Although the detail in this is very brief, it has helped to make the story clear to me and I can now visualise what is going on well. In the upcoming weeks, I'm going to create a new storyboard with actual photos of the locations and characters in them. 

2 comments:

  1. It might be helpful to do your proper storyboard on post it notes, then you can change shot orders. What information should be written under each image???

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your new and improved storyboard coming along?

    ReplyDelete