Thursday 15 September 2016

Target Audience/Relatable Films

To analyse the potential target audience of my film and look at similar films, I created an Emaze presentation. It is embed below: Powered by emaze

Reflective Comment:
This was a big task in the build up of research I did and helped massively with the development of characters and the plot. By analysing similar films to one I want to create, I was able to see how the characters in these films are portrayed to be weak and vulnerable which was then used as an inspiration when I began developing my characters. The YouGov profile I used within this Emaze was also very useful and helped me gain a real understanding of my target audience and exactly who I'm aiming my film at. To improve this task I'd of liked to gone into more depth on Pete Buckingham's theory, and I will hopefully be able to find the time to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment