Monday 19 September 2016

Narrative Theories

To develop my plot further, I've analysed different narrative theories and looked at how I could use them in my film. To do this, I created a Prezi that talks about the different theories I looked at and if I could use them to change my plot or innovate it.

Reflective Comment:
This task was very helpful for the development of my plot, and made me consider different ideas and different directions that my plot could go in. Using Prezi was also very useful as in each slide I could talk about different narrative theories and have a conclusion at the end to sum up with which best relates to my film. If I was to improve this task further, I would of liked to rewrite my plot several different times with different narrative theories being applied to each plot. However, I don't think I'd of benefitted from this much as I've already decided on the exact type of narrative theory I want to use for my production, so rewriting it with different ones would of been a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment