Sunday 11 September 2016

Reflective Blog Entry

This is my reflection on my first week back at sixth form and how my ideas have progressed. I will do one of these reflections at the end of every week to analyse what still needs to be done or anything that needs improving on.
I am happy with how the first week back has gone as I've completed the two presentation tasks that were set. They were the analysis of media artefacts and a pitch to the class on my ideas for this year. I think that I did both of these tasks very well and included the right amount of detail with both presentation. My goal for next week is to fully decide on the plot of my film, as well as start to do some research into the target audience I will be aiming my film at with some primary and secondary data.

No comments:

Post a Comment