Thursday 8 September 2016

Pitch Presentation

I created a presentation on Emaze that gives an overview of my starting ideas for my A2 task. It talks about what brief I've decided to do and some initial ideas that I have.
Powered by emaze

Here you can see me presenting my pitch to the rest of the class and answering some questions on certain aspects of my film and also developing the plot.

MAH01994 from Josh Coe on Vimeo.

Reflective Comment:
This task was a good starting point for my ideas. The Emaze I created allowed me to go through each part of my production and talk about what I'd thought about. Presenting it to the class was also useful in terms of feedback, as you can see from the video I was asked questions but my teacher and classmates which allowed me to talk about developing some of my ideas and also considering some of the problems I may have. To improve this task, I'd of liked to have gone into more detail about the plot of my film, however at the time I wasn't entirely sure about what I wanted to include, but as you can see from the video, I did talk to the class about some ideas I'd had prior to presenting my slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment