Wednesday 15 March 2017

Magazine Draft 3

Now that I have done a few drafts containing the text of my magazine review, I've decided to take it a step further and format it as a the website I based it on, which is IndieWire. As you can see, I took the basic layout of Indie Wire and changed the titles and pictures to help fit my film. This is draft 3, and may turn out to be final draft after I have gotten some feedback on it.
Reflective Comment:
I have moved myself forward massively by creating a third draft for my magazine review, and I am happy that I have formatted it the right way to match the website I decided to base it on. I think that this review works well and looks believable to any readers. To make it better as whole, I could possibly add more photos or change the text slightly, and after I have received my feedback I plan to act on what is said.

No comments:

Post a Comment