Monday 6 March 2017

Film Poster Questionairee

After working on my poster for a while, I've decided that the best idea now is to create a survey to get some feedback on it so that I can get an idea on what people's opinions are when they see it. I've embed the survey below, along with the poster that they reviewed:

Create your own user feedback survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SRK5FS6


Reflective Comment:
My next steps with this is to share the poster and survey through all of my social media to ensure I can receive as many as responses as possible. I am also going to ask my family and friends to fill it out to give me as many responses as I can get. I think that with the results I will be able to see what people's initial reaction to seeing my poster is, which will help me to improve it and make it stand out even more. On the other hand, I may find that the results are all possible and very little needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment