Monday 20 March 2017

Magazine Draft Questionnaire

Now that I have created a completed draft for my magazine review, I have decided to do exactly what I did with the poster and begin getting some feedback on it so I can decide if anything needs to be changed with the help from other peoples opinions. Below is the embedded survey along with the draft of my questionnaire.

Create your own user feedback survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LG5CH27

Reflective Comment:
As with the poster, this post shows how I've created a questionnaire to collect results on what people think about my magazine review at first glance, and after reading it. This will help me understand what needs changing and also give me a variety of view points with ideas I may not have already considered. To improve this, I could have included more questions within the survey but I feel that it is best to keep the questions brief and to the point to increase the chances of people doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment