Tuesday 20 December 2016

Initial Footage/Test Footage

Below is a video I uploaded to Vimeo from iMovie. It is some initial footage I did with Heidi playing the role of Clare. The purpose of this filming was to give her some practise with the role and to see how she felt playing it. Overall, this small amount of footage fits together well and I think it went really well. There are some black outs during it where some footage is missing, but as this was only test footage it isn't really too much of a problem.



Reflective Comment: 
This test footage was very useful as it gave both me and Heidi some practise with our roles. For me, it allowed me time to get used to the phone I am filming with and also the tripod positioning in my room. For Heidi, it gave her some practise with acting and gave me confidence that she can perform as the character of Clare well. Full filming will be completed soon, with a date soon to be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment