Thursday 5 January 2017

Reflective Blog Entry (Christmas Break)

Over our Christmas break from sixth form I got a lot done with my course. My main goal was to tidy up my blog as much as possible, adding reflective comments to every post to ensure that when it comes to my evaluation I can refer back to the things I wrote about each post. I achieved this goal and now each of my posts includes a comment reflecting on what makes the post I did good and what can be done to improve it. In terms of filming, I wasn't too sure whether or not I was going to be able to find the time to complete it all. As it was, I didn't manage to find a day which suited my actors and me so we were not able to get much done. However, I did manage to get some test footage done with my main character, Heidi, which was very useful for both of us. As of now, I am completely ready to film with all of my actors decided, costumes discussed and ready, and locations sorted. My plan and goal is to begin the final filming process this Sunday (15th January), and finish it off the next night (Monday 16th). If I can achieve this it will mean that I can focus on editing and putting everything together, as well as beginning to put together my ancillary tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment