Wednesday 25 January 2017

Film Poster Starting Draft

Today I took some pictures of Heidi and decided to begin and play around with the effects on Photoshop. I have never used it before and so this poster is extremely rough draft to help me have an understanding on how it works. With some more practice, I plan to continue with this and use an actual picture I've taken as the background as well as editing Heidi's face onto the background with much more precision.


Reflective Comment:
In between editing and filming I have now started to work on the ancillary tasks, and working on this brief poster draft has allowed me to gain an understanding on how photoshop works and what my poster will look like. I'd already done a lot of research, and so I had an idea on what I wanted the poster to look like. Tomorrow, I plan to spend a few hours playing around with a few different images on photoshop and constructing a more final version of my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment