Tuesday 24 January 2017

Editing Update

There has been a slight change with my editing now I've begun. Originally in my equipment list (which you can see by clicking here), I stated that I would be using iMovie to edit my footage. However, now it has come to the editing process I have changed my mind and decided to go with Final Cut Pro instead. I downloaded a 30 day free trail of this onto my Macbook which gives me a whole month to get all of my editing done. As you can see from the screenshot below, I have learnt how to work this software pretty quickly and my film is coming together nicely.


Reflective Comment:
I think that switching my editing plans to Final Cut has been beneficial for me and will continue to be beneficial to me as time goes on. Final Cut has a lot more effects I can use and has also assisted my massively with the use of on screen text message effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment