Sunday 22 January 2017

Filming/Editing Progress

Last Monday and Tuesday night I began my filming process which went really well despite some problems.
On the Monday, we spent several hours filming the scenes that take place inside my house. This involved Clare (Heidi) in her room, and Clare's Mum coming up to shouting. All of these scenes went really well, but were very time consuming as I had to film in a variety of different angles. However, as I have now began to put the clips together and edit them, filming with a variety of different angles has proven worth it.
On the Tuesday, me and Heidi went out of the house and down the alleyway to complete the filming that needed to be done outside. Despite the cold weather, we successfully did this, setting up the tripod in specific ways so that me and Heidi could both be in the scene at the same time.
My plan now is to continue editing the scenes I have until they are all put together well, and then this weekend (Sunday 29th January) continue to film the scenes I still need to do. I have over 4 minutes of footage meaning that it is all nearly done. The remaining scenes I need to do involve an additional one of Clare in her room and leaving the house, as well as Clare's Mum standing over a grave stone to represent her grief of Clare's death.

Reflective Comment:
This post is simply an update on what is happening because I have been completely focused on filming and editing recently and so haven't done any new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment