Friday 3 February 2017

Plan For Final Week

Next week is the final week of sixth form before our half term break of a week, meaning that I must meet some deadlines with my coursework during this half term break. The date for everything to be done is the 20th February.
The trail I have on my MacBook for Final Cut Pro expires in 13 days, meaning that completing all of the editing of my film is my first and main focus in order to export it completely done before the trail ends. I have one final scene to film which will be done either tomorrow or Sunday, giving me the whole of next week to put it together and begin thinking about and creating music.
I have already made good progress with the ancillary task of a film poster, completing a few drafts already and being very close to posting a final completed task. Because of this, not much focus needs to be set on this task as good progress has been made.
For the other ancillary task of the film magazine review, little progress has been made and so this along with finishing the main task of the film are my main tasks for next week. I need to compose a draft of the text for the review, as this is the main focus for the task. Obviously the design and look of the review is important and must be considered, but I am more focused on ensuring that the text within the review matches conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment