Monday 21 November 2016

Film Poster In Depth Analysis

To ensure that I focus on my ancillary tasks as well as my main task, I decided to create a slideshow looking at film posters in more depth, and considering how mine will look. Embedded below is the slideshow I made through Google Slides.


Reflective Comment:
It is important for me to focus on my ancillary tasks as well as my main production, and so this post helped me move forward in the development of ideas for my film poster. It also helped make my blog more interactive by having a different form of software embedded on my blog. To make this slideshow better, I could have looked at even more films. However, I think that the 3 I picked were good as they are all of a different genre and anaylsing more films didn't seem necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment