Wednesday 30 November 2016

Representation of Gender in the Media

To further develop my characters, I decided to look at the traditional representation of different gender roles in the media, and also more modern ones and how they challenge these conventions. I did an Emaze presentation on this, it is embedded below:
Powered by emaze
Reflective Comment:
Doing some more character development was really useful leading up to the filming process, as it has meant I can understand my characters more and further visualise them. To make this presentation better, I could have included more examples of other films that meet the traditional conventions. However, I think that I covered the main areas needed and looked at how my film will either meet or challenge traditional conventions of gender roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment