Friday 18 November 2016

Props

For the filming of my production, there will be certain props that I need to help enhance the realism of my film. Below, I've embedded an Emaze I did that goes through each prop I will need and talks about what they represent and how they will help the overall quality of my film (please put full screen):
Powered by emaze
Reflective Comment:
Going through the props I need for my production brings me a step closer to being ready to film. Using Emaze to do this has also helped make my blog more interactive. I analysed the main props well and talked about semiotics and what they represent. To make this presentation better, I could have gone into more detail on the last slide about general props, but I think that it was best to just cover the main ones I need with the most detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment